Project management process implementation in accordance with PMbok (project management body of knowledge) guidelines. This ensures that the following project management processes are met, resulting in professionally managed projects:
Formalising Process Groups which include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring and Controlling
- Identify Requirements.
- Address the various needs, concerns and expectations of the stakeholders in planning and executing the project.
- Setting up, maintaining and carrying out communication among stakeholders that are active, effective and collaborative in nature.
- Managing stakeholders towards and meeting project requirements and creating project deliverables.
- Balancing the competing project constraints, which include but are not limited to: